Friday, November 19, 2010

My daughter talked me into buying Spanx. They make it in plus size now she said. Now friends, it is one heck of a marketing company that can make a plus size person believe that a $ 30 piece of spandex is going to make them look smooth and svelte.
I got the Spanx that you pull on and it goes past the mid section and up under the bra. If I had been thinking clearly, I would have realized this was not the smartest thing I have ever done. The contortions I went thru to put on said Spanx. Then I got to thinking about the contortion I would have to do at work to take the Spanx off everytime I went to the bathroom. Unfortunately, I didn't have this light bulb moment until after I got to work and was parking my car. So bottom line..............I didn't pee all day. It was just to much trouble. Once the Spanx is on, ain't nothing but God and a pair of scissors can get it off.

0 comments: