Wednesday, January 26, 2011

So today was a beautiful day in the neighborhood. Joyfully did my little walk to and from the work building. One of my team members walked with me this afternoon. Now hold on, you won't believe this...I walked AND talked at the same time. Now let me tell you we were going at a good clip. Well it was a good clip for the Gym Virgin. hehehehehehehe

Update on the SHAPE magazine. Have decided I don't like it. Well at least not all of it. The good part of the mag are the tips they have on a variety of subjects. The bad part is alot of the articles are written by aliens who think pulling on their tiny little workout capris and bra tops and scampering off to the gym is just the best thing ever. They all lie. I have decided I don't trust anybody under a size 10. If you are a single digit person, I have serious doubts about you.

Laters!

0 comments: