Monday, January 31, 2011

Looked like rain today, but did not do it while I was walking to and from the building today. In an ongoing effort to reduce fat and be debt free, I decided to leave my purse at home. I brought for lunch a yogurt, a banana, and a cheese stick. If I had brought money, I would have bought a cheeseburger. If I would have seen Jamie Lee Curtis and her Activia yogurt commercials, I would have punched her out. I also would have paid $ 5.00 for anyone who had a stick of chocolate chip cookie dough. Might have went as high as $ 10.00. Truth be known, I would have traded my IPOD. I am so freaking hungry. Co-worker brought me some chocolate covered, peanut butter laced Bugles. Sounds totally gross, but kids, it was not bad. Not bad at all. I didn't even know they still made Bugles.

Will probably add a block or so to the walk. Am really pleased I have done this now for almost 2 weeks running. For me that is huge.

0 comments: