Monday, January 24, 2011

So today...I got up. Now that is pretty freaking good since every major muscle group in my bubble body is now screaming with pain!!!!! It occured to me that I get up, just to go sit down in my chair. What the crap!

So I got my hand weights and did something I got out of my Better Homes and Gardens magazine. You squat and then you lift the weights above your head. I wish I were a Weeble. Because kids, I do wobble and quite frankly, I fell down.

The next deal is feet apart, bend from the waist, weights in hands...then you bend, keeping your back straight and try to get shin level with the weights. 12 reps of that crap.

By this time Mr. Chubby Checker has come on my Ipod and I decide it is just as good to 'twist' with chubby than kill myself with weights. For all you older kids out there, I think this morning I could have qualified for Dick Clark's American Bandstand:) I topped that off with Loco-motion. Back in the day, I think I had a cheerleader routine to this. Where are poms poms when you need them. hehehehehehehe

Time to do other things and then go to work. Today the pavement is wet, it has been raining. This will be huge for me, I am scared to death of wet pavement, falling, the whole deal. It's a block and a 1/2 surely to goodness I can do this. I am NOT paying $ 10 to park in the deck. I AM NOT.

0 comments: