Sunday, August 15, 2010

I have been doing this for 2 months today! I have not always been good. However, I have never, EVER, done exercise this long in my entire life! I lost 3 more pounds this month; making a total of 6 lbs all together. I wish I had measured inches when I started, but I didn't.

My workout pants are baggy AND Friday I wore jeans that I haven't had on my fluffy butt in 2 years! Unbelievable. I am beginning to think I might just really and truly do this.

See pics below, at bottom of page!

2 comments:

The Sister said...

Woooo HOOOOO!!! Ok, go measure immediately so you can track the results that way. and take the pic in the same shirt for a few months so we can see how baggy it is getting. YEAAAA!

Debra Reid said...

Girl as far back as high school we have known each other. You always did what you set out to do. Not only did you do it but you were successful at it. You have this made. I am so proud of you. I wish I lived there so I could do it with you. I need to shed 30 pounds myself. I am so proud of you. Keep it up. I am cheering for you. That is something you and I were always good at. Love Ya, Debra Guinn Reid