Monday, August 9, 2010

4:12 pm
Because I work at home on Mon/Tues now, I went up at noon to the senior center to sign up for their gym. The cost is like $ 16 period for the rest of the year. Senior center is for people 50 and over. They have ellipticals, bikes, tread mills, and a sitting down elliptical deal. Now the down side is they are only open till 6:30 pm. So I am going to have to bust it to get up there when I get off at 5:30. Should be able to do 30-40 minutes up there on these two at home days. It is so freaking hot outside I just don't see any other option at this point.

6:45 pm
Went to gym. Did the sitting down elliptical deal for 25 minutes. did the mtn range program with a resistance of up to 14. covered 4.25 miles. let me tell you this is h-a-r-d for the Gym Virgin. Then I did 5 minutes on the treadmill to cool down. Then the place closed up. My head hurts today. I feel dizzy. Later.

0 comments: