Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Am in a very I-don't-even-know-what-kind-of-a-mood. I feel whaleish. It's too hot for anything. I am doing weights (5 lbs) with a book I have had for ages. Something called Kim Lyons' Your body, your life. It has different paths in it for the weights. Sister recommended it several years ago. Anyways that is tonight's deal. It is really a good book. Tomorrow night is my 1 hour session with the trainer dude. I am really looking forward to it actually. Hard to believe, but I am. Sorry for being such a debbie downer tonight. I told my friend, Keshia I was kind of afraid of the trainer. And she said, "Don't be afraid, be ready!" I like that. I made a copy of the saying and put in on my desk. Because I am ready. I just want ready to happen alot quicker than it is.

Later.

0 comments: