Thursday, August 5, 2010

Well kids, I have fallen off the wagon or have I gotten on the wagon? Well, either way (insert sad face here) I did not exercise today AND I went out to eat AND I ate chinese food AND last night I had pizza. I know, I know, I know. I just want to keep it honest and real here. I feel like a pig. What was I thinking? Now I will have to work twice as hard to make up for this horrible lapse in judgment. AGH!!!!

From time to time when I come upon a terrific workout find, I will share it with you guys. Today's find is the neatest little watch ever. It is a one piece rubber deal that comes in all colors (solids, tie dye, two toned, glitter, gold, silver, bronze), is lightweight, waterproof, and the one I picked will glow in the dark. How cool is that??? I picked the neon green. They are all $ 20-22 and come in 3 sizes. The reason I like it is it will allow me to keep up with my time. Dripping sweating will not affect it and if I fall out on the floor... the watch will not break! Add to that it is just so darned cute. To go to the website, just click on the picture of my watch.

1 comments:

Adrienne said...

keep up the good work (keep running after that wagon) :)