Saturday, August 14, 2010

Today, I would like to introduce you to my new trainer, Mr. Paris Star AKA Rambo. Yes, I have hired a trainer whose name sounds like an adult movie title...AND I THINK HE IS FREAKING AWESOME!!!! He is efficient. He emails me to confirm our sessions. I like that. He has a plan for me. I like that. He is willing to modify when needed. I like that. He is high energy. I like that. Now, of course, my opinions may all change after this Thursday when it is one on one time...just the Gym Virgin and Rambo. Last Thursday I had Keshia there with me and I could 'rest' when Rambo was concentrating on her. We'll see.

Upcoming Events...
October 16th is the Susan B. Komen walk/run. Have been talked into participating in this.
December 4th is the Jingle Bell Rock walk/run. Have recruited April, Keshia, and Takisha for team Gym Virgin! If you would like to be a member of team Gym Virgin, let me know!
(This is just blowing my mind I am even talking about walk/run events. Two months ago I would not have believed it. If I can do this, believe me friends, anybody can. Of course, I will do just about anything for a free T-shirt!)

Tomorrow is August 15th! Month 2 is coming to a close.I will post the new weigh in totals and new picture.

0 comments: