Sunday, August 8, 2010

Well it is 4 days until D-Day with my Rambo trainer. I have never had a housekeeper, but I have heard people say they clean up their house before the housekeeper gets there so it won't look so bad. I get that now. I am going to go into workout overdrive for the next 4 days! I mean, come on, from what I can tell trainer guy is going to kill me. I need a fighting chance.

On another note, I am more convinced than ever that I need to come up with a line of workout wear for the fluffy. I mean, let's face it even socks leave rings on my ankles. I hate that! It cuts off circulation i.e. ankle swells. I don't know how to get started in something like this, but I definitely have ideas on what is needed.

I was in Academy of Sports this week (which by the way does not have one single, solitary item for the fluffy workout person) and they had a line of Nike gym bags all lined up across the front of the store. They were all either black, navy, or a combination of those two boring colors. My vision is to see gym bags lined up across the front of the store in lime green, blazing orange, lemon tree yellow, peacock blue, cotton candy pink, ruby red, etc all with the logo 'Gym Virgin' blaring across the front of it. or maybe "I am a Gym Virgin" across the front. Whatya think?

Also in the Academy of Sports I perused the bike aisle. The bikes are up on displays above the floor and in most cases above your head. The bikes are predictable bikey colors. Why can't there be a display of bikes in colors like the gym bags I want? Why can't they have the bikes displayed in a circle format. By that I mean the bikes could be in a pinwheel format that would be visually stimulating and create a klaidescope of color and would have to promote more interest than what they have now.

WHERE'S THE COLOR PEOPLE????? I LIKE MY WORLD IN BOLD, VIVID COLOR.

0 comments: