Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Well today I took a discretionary day from work i.e. the Gym Virgin calls this a I just wanna have fun and do nothing day! So that is what I did. First stop mani/pedi shop. I don't know what the heck that little guy is saying to me and I don't really care as long as he makes my hands and feet look cute. Then I went to the fat lady store to remind myself why I hated it. I walked around. Vowed to never be this again and left. Then took my happy self over to another much cuter trendier store and tried on clothes. I tried on everything. I did not buy anything. I could really see some difference in the shirts. There was one that was a deep red. The front had some kind of design thing on it, but it was the back that I liked. At the top, probably about 2 inches from the neckline and going down about 6 inches, it was cut into strips. The slashes run side to side. It sounds awful, but boy was it cute. Saw a lime green jacket that I loved!!!! Am promising myself something new by my birthday in October.

Was going to go to gym, but NOT. So I have been a lazy Gym Virgin all day long. Will probably get my fluffy butt kicked tomorrow night by Rambo during our training hour.

0 comments: