Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Am doing more weights at home today! Once you get used to the 5 lb weights, it is really not so bad. And it doesn't take that much time.

I was thinking today about all the things I have said "no" to because I didn't think I would fit. All the times I made up excuses because I didn't think I would fit. All the times I let life pass me by, because I didn't think I would fit.
1. Was in Georgia for a conference, my friend Kathi wanted me to go downtown with her to see the musical "Wicked". Worried about theater seats.
2. Fishing with Husband.
3. Restaurants that have booths and do not offer tables.
4. Going to see my sister on Southwest Airlines.
5. Taking a back seat whereever I go because I don't want to block anyone.
6. Not getting a pedicure because of the elevated spa chairs.
7. Not going to the mall, because it wore me out.
8. Not going to Arkansas Razorback football games or similiar events.
9. Not going to see my niece play soccer in Little Rock.
and the list goes on and on.

PEOPLE, THE WORD "NOT"IS NO LONGER IN MY VOCABULARY.

0 comments: