Sunday, July 25, 2010

So we take my sister and niece and daughter out to eat mexican food. I was good and got the quesadia as planned. Then I said "Why don't we show ya'll the Big Dam Bridge, since I have blogged about it and all". So we go down there and the next thing I know my sister is saying "oh yeah we can come back here early in the morning and walk this thing, get the heart rate up, ya ya ya ya." THE WOMAN IS PLANNING A MARATHON ON THE BIG DAM BRIDGE ON SUNDAY MORNING AT 7:00 AM!!!!!" I said are you mental? I wasn't planning to walk this thing this weekend, I just wanted to show it to you. Well then she started telling me how we are going to check my heart rate while walking the Big Dam Bridge and how my heart rate has to be 25 beats per 10 seconds or some such CRAP. PEOPLE, I AM GOING TO BE ON THE BIG DAM BRIDGE AT 7:00 AM TOMORROW! I can assure you tomorrow's posting is going to be a doozy!

I am also going with her to El Do tomorrow evening to see our parents. Well then she starts saying "Oh yeah, the hotel has a treadmill we want to be sure and use that." I wouldn't be at all surprised if she didn't whip out a coach's whistle from her pocket. THE GYM VIRGIN IS STRESSING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: