Saturday, July 10, 2010

Got some feedback on FB that said I should hire a trainer. Welllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll, I probably will have to veto that idea because it is so expensive to do that here. Now there is an onsite trainer at the Big Gym I might could check out her rates. Maybe since she works for the company it is a better deal. I will check that out. I hadn't event thought of that idea until now. Thanks FB people!

You should know, I wasn't going to tell you this, But yesterday when the 9:20 lunch crowd had their omelette extravangaza meal....................I INHALED. Now you know. I inhaled every stinking aroma of that food that I could. I inhaled all the way down to my toes. and it was goooooooooooooooooooooooood. I wish I had a an air freshner that was omelette scented. I would spray that all over the place.

Today I am going to do some fitTV stuff. Found some salsa dancing. I don't know that I am salsa material. But hey, it is my living room and I can dance if I want to.

Later!

0 comments: