Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Just got back from the workout. Goal for month two is 45 minutes each day. Today I did 2 minutes on the ellip, 15 minutes (3 miles) on the bike, two weight machines (30 reps each) and then I went to the track. Now the track is actually, much to my surprise, a floor of the building which they have taped off to resemble a track. It is really pretty cool because it twists and turns and you don't get bored. It is 1/20th of a mile around. I did 5 rounds. How much is that? Is that a mile? Is that part of a mile? I HATE NUMBERS AND ESPECIALLY DESPISE FRACTIONS. Somebody please do the math and let me know. Anyways all in all it was 45 minutes. I am so tired......

1 comments:

Omniscient One said...

If you did 5 laps on a 1/20th of a mile track, you did a quarter (1/4) of a mile (Divide 20 by 5). :)