Saturday, July 24, 2010

More and more things are amazing me. Used to I would circle a parking lot, sometimes up to 15 minutes trying to get a parking spot close to the store. Now I have started parking out away from the store and using that as an extra walking time. I have decided every little bit helps.

Today I planted flowers and cleaned the casa. My dear sister and my sweet niece are coming down tonight from St. Louis. April is coming over too! I have a chilled fruit tray and dip for when they get here. Somehow fruit tastes better now. I am not saying I eat totally healthy now, far from it. But I am starting to pay more attention to what I eat. I still have a love affair with ice cream. Every night I do have a bowl of ice cream. And this weekend we are going to eat mexican food. But instead of my usual chimichanga, I think I will order a quesadia or maybe taco salad. I don't know. All I really know for sure is this exercise thing has surprised the crap out of me.

0 comments: