Thursday, July 1, 2010

Day started off good. Was thinking about the gym at 8:00 am and planning my lunch out routine. Then I got some negative news and BAM the day went down hill. But anyways, the 2 minutes from the ellip yesterday has given me aches in places I didn't know I had!

Did 2 more minutes on ellip again today. Did you know you have to set the ellip for 5minutes as that is the lowest it will go? Maybe I will be at 5 minutes in a few weeks, but definitely not now. Went from there to leg press. Did 35 reps on varying weights. Started at 3 and went to 5. Pretty heady stuff. Then I went to my old pal, the recumbent bike for 9 minutes. Also walked 1/2 mile after work. Although the scales are not my friend, turns out the pants I wear to work can now come off WITHOUT unzipping them. I am too paranoid to consider that a victory. Did that happen before and I just didn't know it? That's the way my mind works.

Went into locker room only to find a woman in the buff, parading around, going to the shower. Kids, I am not this evolved. This embarrasses me. Let me tell you a little story. In 1999, I started to college. I was 40 something. One class I took involved going to DC for legislative affairs etc. Me and 30 twenty somethings. We shared rooms. One day I walked into the hotel room to find two people who WERE NOT PAYING FOR THAT ROOM in the bed having sex. I told them quite calmly, that since their names were not on the register for that room I would suggest they vacate immediately. They had to slink out of the bed, wrapped in the sheets, and out into the hall. Didn't even faze me. That experience was not as bad to me as today's nude review in the locker room!

Next topic:
Today's menu was egg whites and 2 thin wheat toasts, turkey with lettuce/mustard, cookie 100 cal pack, 6 oz pepsi, tea, 6 crackers with peanut butter 2 tablespoons.

You know doing all this plus doing a debt diet is just about to take all the joy right out of my life. YES I AM IN A VERY BAD MOOD. Come on endorphins!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: