Friday, July 2, 2010

Exercising at lunch at work is just like 9th grade P.E. class used to be back in the day (The day in this instance is 1971). You get all cute with hair and makeup, then you had to go to P.E. put on stinky clothes, get hot and sweaty AND then go back to afternoon classes. Do I need to tell you how much I hated P.E.? I didn't think so. All my friends were basketball players and I was like why do you like that? What am I missing here???

I have decided I am going to have to come up with a line of workout clothes for me and any other fluffy counterparts that are out there. Don't tell me to go to Just My Size.com. I have and those models are the size I aspire to be!!!!! I want real workout clothes, in vibrant colors, that just scream I am a Gym Virgin! I am on the hunt for a very light weight gym type bag that I can have monogrammed to say Gym Virgin. It has to have pockets on the outside, will sling across my body, and be waterproof.

One other thing, at my work people start bringing in food at 9:35 am. I mean heavy duty food like barbeque, burgers, chicken, etc. It is unbelievable! It is more than I can take when I stare down at my Yoplait yogurt in its tinsy ounce container. Where's the barbeque smelling yogurt?????????AGH!!!!!!

Did not go to gym. I am telling you the muscle I have pulled from that darn ellip hurts like all get out. I just did walking today.

The gym virgin is going to celebrate the 4th. See you on Tuesday, July 6th. Be ready to make up for lost time!

1 comments:

The Sister said...

Elliptical muscle - if doesn't start to subside by Monday, a genuine pulled muscle. Otherwise, just soreness from being suddenly used. If just sore, will hurt LESS if you DO use it and work it out. Keep up the walking over the weekend! 30 minutes like you've already done....yeaaaa Gym Virgin!