Saturday, July 31, 2010

Too, too hot for the big dam bridge. decided to do an exercise show on fit tv. the dude's name is gilad. today's show was probably not that difficult for non fluffy people. however for me, it required holding on to the husband for stability. we did things with and without weights. now gilad got down on the floor for part of it. I have one of those exercise ball deals in my closet. It has been there for about 7 years. I assume it will blow up. I think I read somewhere if you can't get to the floor you should use a ball to lean on????? Does anybody know???? Am all out of breathe. I want to take a class so bad but am horribly afraid my lack of rhythm and coordination will even be more evident. How do you become so fluid and artful in movement? I still clunk around. Will it ever happen??????

Worked this am. After work went to a big ladies store. I hate that place. Was going to get a couple of shirts. But I decided right then and there I am NEVER going to buy anything in there again. If I have to wear holes in the clothes I have, then I will. The next outfit I buy will NOT have a "Catherine's" price tag on it.

0 comments: